Web App Firewall
Web Application Firewall: Protect Critical Web Apps
What is Web Application Security?
Web Application Security is the protection of internet accessible software that uses PHP, Java, Ruby, ASP.NET and several other programing languages. Web applications have become a prime vector of attack for hackers and cybercriminals, who are now taking advantage of methods that bypass traditional network security and host-based security technologies. It is essential for organizations to have application-layer security measures in place for Web application protection as well as the underlying servers and databases that support them. In addition, compliance mandates now require web application security for organizations.
Web App Firewall Services from Dell SecureWorks
To help organizations defend their web presence and elevate Web application security, Dell SecureWorks' Web Application Firewall (WAF) Management service provides 24x7x365 management and real-time monitoring for Web App Firewalls. With our Web App Firewall Management service, Dell SecureWorks supports the entire Web App Firewall lifecycle and ensures your Web App Firewall appliances provide the highest degree of protection without interrupting legitimate business traffic to and from your applications.
The Next Generation Firewall Management service provides:
- Policy-based control over applications, users and content
- Device provisioning and deployment
- Device upgrades and patch management
- 24x7 security event, device health and uptime monitoring
- Site-to-site VPN management
- Firewall backup and recovery
- Unmetered support from Dell SecureWorks' certified security experts
- Immediate response to firewall security and health events
- Extensive security and compliance reporting
Web Application Firewall Service Benefits:
Web App Firewall Advanced Reporting and Insights
The Managed Web Application Firewall service includes on-demand reporting via the Dell SecureWorks Customer Portal. Through advanced reporting functionality, the Dell SecureWorks Customer Portal provides full service visibility alongside meaningful information security insights and perspectives.
Dell SecureWorks Customer Portal Dashboard
The Dell SecureWorks Customer Portal features integrated business intelligence and analytics tools to help you gain the meaningful insights and new perspectives you need to answer these questions and make better information security decisions. Highly customizable data visualizations and reports give you point-in-time snapshots as well as historical trending perspectives across multiple security metrics.
Firewall Management Summary View
The Firewall Management Summary View provides an illustration of all the activity on your firewall devices.
Firewall Management Map Report
The Firewall Management map report provides a geographical representation of top sources and destinations.
Web Application Firewall Architecture
Dell SecureWorks supports the entire Web Application Firewall lifecycle and ensures your Web App Firewall appliances provide the highest degree of protection without interrupting legitimate business traffic to and from your applications.
Web App Firewall Security Overview
- Real-time, 24x7 information security event monitoring and incident response
- Inspection of all inbound and outbound application traffic including encrypted traffic threats
- Web Application Firewall review from information security experts
- Blocking of inappropriate or malicious application traffic
- Expert tuning and configuration management
- Ongoing performance and availability management
- On-demand security and compliance reports via the Customer Portal
- Unlimited and unmetered support from our certified information security experts
About Dell SecureWorks: Dell Inc. listens to customers and delivers worldwide innovative technology and business solutions they trust and value. Recognized as an industry leader by top analysts, Dell SecureWorks provides world-class information and IT security services to help organizations of all sizes protect their IT assets, comply with regulations and reduce security costs.