More than just a list of questions and subsequent recommendations, our Executive Advisory Services help you identify and develop the right core competencies necessary for a mature, robust security programme in your company's unique environment and relative to your most likely threats. As a result, your organisation is able to enhance competences to predict the adversary's capabilities and tactics; defend where possible; detect what gets through; and respond quickly.
Ashley Ferguson, Director of Secureworks Executive Advisory Services covers how our Executive Advisory Center utilises unique skillsets, intelligence and past experience to solve organisation’s business and security challenges.
- Customised Executive & Board Advisement
- CISO/CSO Strategic Advisement
- Cybersecurity Programme Maturity & Strategy Advisement
- Merger & Acquisition Advisement
- Executive & Board Cybersecurity Briefing
- Advisory CISO Services
What do we help you answer?
- Are the Board, Executives, Internal Audit and Human Resources leaders engaged with the business risks of a breach?
- Is our level of investment tied to the organisation's top risks, cybersecurity goals and roadmap?
- Is our CISO empowered to be a business leader as well as a security leader?
- Is the CISO role included in the Board's regular management succession review?
- Where are we on the maturity curve we set for our desired “future state”?
- Are Management and Directors fostering a culture of security awareness?
- Greater efficacy of strategic investments
- Threat identification and prioritisation
- Alignment of business risks to level of investment
- Defining desired future state, road mapping, measurement and reporting of progress
- Continuously enhanced prevention, detection and response capabilities through a mature organisation-wide cybersecurity programme