As business objectives are designed to be consistent with regulations, so must the alignment of security strategy and the governance model to specify the accountability framework and policies to ensure risks are adequately mitigated. Secureworks Governance portfolio is designed to ensure an organisation's security function does not operate in a vacuum. Our philosophy is to ensure that business goals, objectives and values are reflective of risk tolerance and the resulting business plans, security policies and procedures are accountable via a comprehensive governance framework. Our goal is to create organisation-wide accountability that can be monitored and measured for performance of aligning information security to business objectives in order to reduce risk.
- Governance Framework Design
- Policy Development
- Policy Review
What do we help you answer?
- How do we create policies around areas of risk?
- How do we define duties and get organisation wide buy-in for enforcement of policies?
- Is there a clear communication plan that specifies individual roles and responsibilities?
- Do we have adequate people and the right mix of skills to effectively execute? If not, how is it being remediated?
- Strategic alignment of information security to business objectives
- Execution of measures to manage and mitigate risk
- Institution wide buy-in with effective resource allocation
- Measured performance, monitoring and reporting for continued process improvement