2017 Cybersecurity Threat Insights Report for Leaders
Speaker: Chris Yule
Available : Live online
Duration: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM GMT
In our "2017 Cybersecurity Threat Insights Report for Leaders" report, we shared several key findings and observations from our client engagements and about the security industry. This webcast will cover our findings and observations but will also provide you with clear direction on where you need to focus your resources to evoke positive action in your security programme.
During this webcast one of our lead Counter Threat Unit™ researchers, Chris Yule, who helped develop the report, will give his perspective, observations and guidance through responses to a series of questions led by our EMEA Marketing Manager, Andy Patton.
You Will Learn About:
- Our observations from our engagements and findings
- How you need to rethink core security processes and operations
- Whether the current nature and behaviors of the threat are evolving or staying constant
- What the common attack vectors are and how to protect your organisation against the fundamentals of cyber-attacks
- How to focus your resources from a tactical and strategic perspective