Top Five Information Security Trends for 2016
Speaker: Chris Yule, Senior Principal Consultant, SecureWorks
Duration: 43 minutes
Information Security continues to evolve, with cybercriminals busier than ever. Targeted attacks like the recent TalkTalk breach continue to make headlines and increase the fear factor among senior executives at organisations.
As executives keep asking new questions of their teams, so those teams continue to ask new questions of SecureWorks.
In this webcast Chris Yule, Senior Principal Consultant at SecureWorks, will discuss the top 5 trends identified over the past few months which we have identified from these discussion and expect to continue throughout 2016.
These are the topics security professionals should be prepared to talk about this year, and will include 5 different perspectives on cybersecurity in 2016:
- Organisation: How are enterprises organising and preparing themselves to respond to the latest threats?
- Intelligence: What’s being done to utilise Threat Intelligence effectively?
- Expansion: Key areas to focus on as information security expands to cover suppliers and cloud services
- Control: What new technologies and services are emerging to better control your information and environment?
- Testing: How can all of the above be combined to effectively test the security you have in place?