UK Enterprise Security Maturity: How Does Your Organisation Stack Up?
Speaker: Jarad Carleton, Principle Consultant at Frost & Sullivan & Hadi Hosn, Global Consulting Solutions Lead at Secureworks
Available : Live online
Duration: 60 mins
During March/April 2017, Secureworks and Frost & Sullivan partnered to conduct security readiness research amongst 201 IT leaders within large UK enterprises to determine how realistic their perceived level of security maturity is. The end result is the white paper, Measuring Cybersecurity Preparedness: Illuminating Perception vs Reality in UK Enterprise.
In this webcast, Jarad Carleton, Principle Consultant at Frost & Sullivan, will present key findings from the research, which benchmarks UK enterprises against the Security Maturity Model (SMM), co-developed by Secureworks and Frost & Sullivan.
Hadi Hosn, Global Consulting Solutions Lead at Secureworks, will then explain the Secureworks point of view on some of the challenges UK enterprises are currently facing on their quest for greater security maturity, and how organisations can take positive steps to tackle them.
During this live webcast we will cover:
- How you rate against the UK’s Security Leaders
- The top aspects of security Underprepared organisations should focus on
- The functional departments where nearly half of organisations are failing to implement properly defined security procedures
- The key security weakness where even Security Leaders are vulnerable
- Steps you can take to improve the security posture of your organisation