How does your organisation rate on the Security Maturity Model?
Research carried out by Secureworks and Frost & Sullivan using the Secureworks Security Maturity Model shows that over half of UK organisations are underprepared for today’s security threats and regulatory demands and nearly all display significant weaknesses. Yet by focusing on layering technical solutions, many have an unrealistic view of how good their security is.
Using the five-axis model, the research highlights common areas of under-preparation, even within otherwise security savvy organisations. It shows how Underprepared organisations compare with better protected In Transition enterprises and what it takes to become a Security Leader.
It also demonstrates how important it is that each aspect of security works with others, emphasising the significance of Defence in Concert over the older concept of Defence in Depth.
What you will learn:
- How understanding the Security Maturity Model can help your organisational security
- How you rate against UK’s Security Leaders
- The top aspects of security focus for Underprepared organisations
- The security weakness that affects even Security Leaders
- Functional departments where nearly half of organisations fail to properly define security procedures